Saturday, October 22, 2011

Cooking on Saturday







Today I made pumpkin muffins for Tony. I give credit to Amy's recipe which includes only 1 box of Spice Cake Mix and 1 can of pumpkin. Easy & Perfect! Tomorrow I hope to make the high-fiber blueberry muffins for myself. The same week that I ate whole wheat & flax seed blueberry muffins, I also ate lots of fruits and veggies and high-fiber Progresso Tomato Basil Soup. So my digestion was rocking and rolling. Hope to relive that healthy experience this coming week.



For dinner, I made fancy roast beef sandwiches. I simmered Roast Beef from the deli in french onion soup with a little Worcheshire sauce. It was warm and juicy! Tony and I dipped our sandwiches in the leftover juices French Dip Style. I made roasted carrots to accompany the dish, but I burned them. Bummer. :(


No comments: