Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Dillard Registry (potentially)

Dishes Drama! Here are the red dished I've decided on so far. I like them. They are more plain, but still red so I think I would be able to use them a long time.





The dishes below were the ones that Tony liked that I was originally considering. But now that I look at them again, I don't like the way the texturing looks.






While I was there, I looked at the silverware again. I pulled my china from the shelf to look for some that would go with it. I found this one - it is called Country French. It looks kind of fancy, but still simple. It isn't the real silver (which is like $350 per place setting), just the regular kind. It is $52 per place setting which seems like a lot to me. It is 33% off right now, so I'm going to ask the bridal consultant when I meet with her on Thursday in case it is on sale because it will be discontinued! Ah! I'll let you know what I find out. Dillards is getting ready for inventory so the store is a mess!

No comments: