Thursday, January 21, 2010

Career Process

Friday is going to be job search day in my schedule this semester!!

Here are the jobs that I have already applied for this semester and haven't been rejected. I have so many more to apply for! The company is listed first, then the position. Most of these companies recruit at Tech via the career center. So this is kind of a starting off point. This list doesn't include the jobs I applied for last semester. Not all of them are amazing, but I'm afraid to be choosey because of the economy.

Coca Cola - Sales Rep
BAE Systems - Financial Analyst
Lockheed Martin - Financial Analyst
Cameron - Sales and Marketing
Consolidated Electrical Distributors - Management Trainee
Consolidated Graphics - Leadership Development Program
E&J Gallo Winery - Sales Rep
FDIC - Bank Examiner
Fujitsu - Account Manager
Maxim Healthcare Services - Recruiter
National Oilwell Varco - Leadership Program
North Star Resource Group - Financial Advisor
Republic National - Sales Rep
Wells Fargo Commercial - Real Estate Analyst
Wells Fargo Financial - Credit Analyst


There are so many more to come! I'll update the list whenever I apply for another group!

No comments: