Saturday, May 16, 2009

Exploring Beach Street


Wake up time: 7:15 AM

Weather: 64 degrees, raining all morning


Shopping day - Amy encouraged me to explore Beach Street today. Beach Street is the exit I took on the loop to get to my Extended Stay. From the loop, I journeyed north on Beach Street to explore. Amy said this would be a good place to start because this area has everything I need - and it's not too crazy as far as "city driving" goes. There wasn't any traffic this morning. Most of the restaurants are Thai or Mexican food.

Places I visited on Beach Street:

*Albertson's - for groceries

*Taco Cabana - for a breakfast taco & diet coke


Other places to visit on Beach Street:

*Zia's Pizza

*Subway

*Kroger grocery store

*Mercado Juarez - Mexican food

*Pancho's - Mexican food

*Various coffee shops

*Wal-Mart
*Blockbuster Video
*Debbie's Bagels & Breakfast

No comments: