Thursday, January 7, 2010

Rayla's Wedding

I was looking up directions for my time in Houston and thought I would post. The place looks really pretty! The pictures are protected.....so I can't post them on here, but the website is here:

http://ashelynnmanor.com

The wedding is in the chapel and the reception is in a building across the way from the chapel. It looks really nice. It is about an hour and a half from the airport. I'm staying at the Holiday Inn Express which is about 30 minutes north from the wedding. Last time I talked to Rayla, she said there would be a bus from the hotel to and from the wedding. So hopefully I can just ride there, or I guess Clare can take me too.

I'm excited about my Houston vacation! First trip of 2010!! I will post pictures when I get back.

No comments: